World Style: Indoor LED clock for displaying the local time of several cities
With their slimmed profile and their wide choice of LED colours, the World Style clocks will easily fit in trading rooms, airports and lobbies of an enterprise.
- 12 or 24 hours display mode
- Display sizes: Cities 3 cm / Digits 5 cm
- Optimal viewing distance: Cities 12m / Digits 20m
- Automatic summer/winter time changeover
- Adjustable luminosity: 4 levels
- Programming via 2 buttons
Why choose a time server?
Time synchronisation for your clocks and computing equipment
The development of information technology and IP network systems requires a reliable, accurate time reference. Internal clocks installed in computers and other hardware keep an imprecise measurement of time, most often no better than the minute.
Bodet time servers combine the accuracy of a master clock and a secure approach to computing networks:
- High-precision internal clock: Quartz TCXO or OCXO.
- Multi-source synchronisation: GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou and IRIG with input synchronisation references being assigned a priority.
- Modular design: Makes it possible to offer a wide variety of input and output signals with a variety of optional cards to choose from.
- Network security management: Enable or disable encryption, authentication and access protocols.
- Notification and supervision: SNMP traps, e-mail, and the relay contact.
The safest and most reliable solution: A NTP time server
To sync your clocks with your computer network, the safest and most reliable method is having a dedicated NTP or SNTP time server.
- The time server enables you to control access and authentication on your network.
- A dedicated time server is protected from the Internet by the firewall.
- The NTPv4 architecture makes it possible to achieve a time 10x more precise than with the old NTPv3 protocol.
- Proximity (between the server and the network) ensures minimal lag between your time server and clocks, your computers and other hardware, thereby enabling a synchronised time distribution with even greater precision for your business.
Possible Applications of the NTP Server For Data Centers
Data Centers need a time domain on the order of a millisecond for platform virtualisation. The event timeline also makes it possible to retrace errors on the same scale as one millisecond.
- Traceability ensures an automatic nightly backup requiring precision of a tenth of a second. This enhances the reliability of daily backups.
- The time server makes it possible to protect against time deviations caused by insufficiently stable electrical frequencies, which varies constantly around 50Hz in Europe.
- Synchronisation provided by the NTP server enables reliable and robust clustering.